Thursday, February 7, 2013

Month of hearts. .

I can smell the lovely couples everywhere excited about Valentines day. . . Seems like a good week for bakers and pastry chefs everywhere.

I'm seeing lots of cupcakes, cookies and other pastry items on social networks that are made for the sole purpose of celebrating the day of lovers expressing their love for each other. .

Soon, I'm planning on making a few desserts made especially for that day. Still searching for some recipes since I don't have much recipes in hand. . I want something cheap and quick like my other posts.

Since I love making pastries and I'm not yet good in making them yet, I'm gonna start practicing Monday next week.

I just feel envious on what everyone made. Those heart shaped cookies and stuff. Though it's common, it's still cute. Still need to incorporate the healthy stuff in it.

Time to get my thinking cap on and think of ways to make some cheap and easy desserts for that special day! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment