Saturday, February 16, 2013

Creative juice

So, I was thinking of something to make in addition to my recipes page. Sadly, I can't seem to think of any. I have lots of ingredients laying around the house and still can't figure out what to do with them. 

I surfed online for some recipes that are easy and quick to make still none of them just catch my eyes. So I just went and listened to some music hoping I get inspired and get this brain of mine to function and work its magic. . I remembered listening to this before and wondered why I never downloaded it. So freaking weird. 

Now I'm starting to get a bit creative, just hope it will be enough to come up of something. hmm

So I'm sharing this to you guys out there hoping it will inspire y'all too. . Turn up your volume and listen to this wonderful beat in the kitchen and get your creative juices going! 

Cheers!






CUPCAKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment