Monday, March 25, 2013

Month of March

It's been days since I haven't made anything. I've been struggling a lot with this extreme heat. As a huge guy, heat is one of my worse nightmare. I've never been a fan of it. I love the sun but the extreme heat that radiates from it is just too much nowadays. 

I have a cough that I'm so pissed about, been eating ice cream. That's all I can do to relieve myself from the heat due to the poor air-conditioning system in our house. The air-conditioner has been here a long time, so it has been expected. 

Been wanting to go to the beach now but I just can't go alone, I have no one to take there with me. My parents are busy, my Mom has been having physical troubles and my Dad is still busy with work. I want to go alone but that's just it, I have this social anxiety lately that every time I try to think about going somewhere alone, I get all nervous and stuff. 

My friends are busy with their lives and to be honest, some of them just don't want to be in the sun. LOL. I don't get why some people are afraid to get a darker skin. Well, I'm afraid too sometimes but I prefer getting  dark than to suffer headaches and stuff. 

If only there's a place where the sun can't penetrate. Well if there is such a place, I would totally go there. Also where there are lots of ice cream. I can only imagine it, since there's no place like that on earth. whew! 

It's summer and the only thing that made me felt the summer fever is the heat. . Nothing more, nothing less. 

I just hope this won't last a few month. Maybe next week, the clouds would be as forgiving as they were before. . LOL. .

So, that's the reason I've never been really in the mood for making stuff right now. Maybe tomorrow when the sudden change of temperature and weather would alter my mood and maybe I can make something. I can only hope.

For now, I need to find a sweet escape. . Cheers! 

Oh one more thing, how about I share this pictures I've taken few days before. :D I have been interested in photography for a long time, thought maybe I'd give it a go, so here's few practice shots, this is my first time. . . So again, Cheers! Hope you all have a pleasant summer or whatever season some of you guys are at. 

Spiny orb-weaver spider

Dead Bonsai

Random white flower I saw at our backyard. .

Practicing how to do the depth of field thing. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment