Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Les vacance. .

So I haven't posted anything lately because I haven't had time to cook. Being sick and all, medications make me nauseous sometimes. The last time I cooked a meal, we bought lots of stuff that I haven't used and is now  stocked. I can feel their loneliness. HAHA

There are some uncooked pasta, a can of mushrooms, parmessan cheese and some canned tomatoes. I'm planning on making something different and cool. So far, none came into mind. Seems like I'm having an "artistic block", guess you can call it that. Have made lots of pasta with tomato sauce which my family thinks it's too spicy for them. I used lots of spice in my cooking, like my dad once said " someone who's not good in cooking, use lots of spices to cover up the mistakes " but hey! I am still learning and I really love spices.

Been trying to incorporate lots of spices in all my cooking. I'm a fan of Indian food because I just loved how they sometimes blend lots of spices in their cooking and managed to create an interesting and delicious dish. That's how I see it.

Just a random thought, I don't even have an idea if Indians use pasta, all I know is that they use breads. LOL!

So now, when I will start to feel better and can stand on my feet without passing out, I'll think of something healthy and delicious dishes which uses lots of chicken and pasta. I just love chicken and now that I'm enrolled in a gym, I need it for some protein boosts. Hope that works.

So until next time. This post is just to inform some of you that I didn't disappear as I had some messages on facebook from some friends, asking me why I haven't had a post. Some say I might be sick and some say I'm just plain lazy to write something. LOL. well, I was sick, again.

There you go guys. Another uninteresting post.

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment